We provide consulting services to design, deploy and maintain IT infrastructure in the cloud or on-premise.
- Plan and develop infrastructure in popular public cloud environments such as AWS and GCP.
- Implement IaC. Use industry standard tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
- Maintain and support evolution of the infrastructure. From installing security packages to adapting to modern services and software, we go all the way.
Deploying Web Applications
- Planning and orchestrating infrastructure to host web applications.
- Design and provision infrastructure layer including compute, networking and storage.
- Next up on the stack is OS and services followed by dependencies of the application.
- Configure services such as database, web server, proxy, load balancer, etc
- MySQL, MariaDB or PostgreSQL.
- Plan, build and maintain relation database servers to suit your needs.
- High availability
- Disaster recovery
- Infrastructure hardening using various systems
- Log capturing and analytics
- Design and implementation of modern monitoring solutions based on Prometheus
- Or cloud provider provided monitoring tools
- Alerting, trending, auditing and detective work, right-sizing and cost-optimization.
- Design and implement strategies for secure and efficient backups and DR.
- Design, implementation and management of container systems.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Podman, etc
- Setup tools for productive software development using tools like Git and Mercurial.
- Project Management Applications, etc.
- Design and implement processes and tools for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Examples: Jenkins, ConCourse CI, etc
- Email servers
- POP, POPS, IMAP, IMAPS, Webmail
- SMTP, SPF, DKIM
- Antispam, Antivirus
File and print servers
- Leverage the power of Samba to build a cost-effective and robust file and print service for Microsoft Windows clients and integrate with a Microsoft Windows Server domain.
The list above should give you a fair idea about the type of services we offer. We are keen to take up Linux system administration and DevOps projects.