GBMS provides features to implement CRM, HR and other business processes such as invoicing, time tracking and task management.
GBMS is a flexible product built with capabilities to extend the core in several ways. Be it developing a custom add-on module, integration with third-party APIs, or modifying the behaviour of the application via configuration.
Behind the product is the development team. We offer consulting service to help you succeed with XRMS implementation. Leveraging our custom development services, achieve your unique objectives.
GBMS is an amalgamation of contact management, task management, ticketing, time management, sales opportunities, employee management, claims & expenses, invoicing etc. Manage complex data using taxonomy. Using Tags & Vocabulary you can categorize and classify data. Create and define Tags to suit your business needs.
Available as SaaS or Cloud version. No software to download or install, no hardware maintenance, no virtual server maintenance. We will do all of it so that you focus on your business.
Suitable for Small & Medium business and large organizations.
Need something specific and unique to your business? We will customize the solution to meet your unique needs.
Out of the box, use core features such as:
- Sales processes - lead and opportunity management
- Customer and contact database
- Customer service - web ticketing
- HR - employee database, recruitment, leave management, payroll
- Accounting - invoicing, reimbursements
- Task management
- Time tracker
- Add-on modules
We offer multiple hosting options.
- Managed hosting: We take care of hosting the application including managing orchestration, backups, monitoring, patching, server resource management.
- On-premise hosting: You can deploy GBMS on-premise.
- Your cloud hosting: We can deploy the application to a public cloud of your choice using your cloud account. If you have an AWS, GCP, Azure account, you can deploy the application onto that account. Other hosting platforms and providers are fine too.