Linux System Administration
We can help you setup and maintain Linux servers.
Our projets usually involve setup and maintenance of:
- Web servers. Apache or Nginx? Something else? We want to hear!
- File and print servers. Leverage the power of Samba to build a cost-effective and robust file and print service for Microsoft Windows clients and integrate with a Microsoft Windows Server domain.
- Email servers. Push button to install and configure an email server on your own server - cloud, dedicated, VPS or in-house. Using the email server, you can send
and receive emails. You can send any type of emails you want - transactional, newsletter or to simply use a corporate e-email server.
The email server has the features you expect in a typical setup.
- POP, IMAP, SMTP, Webmail
- Administrator's Control panel to manage the email server
- Security. Support for DKIM, TLS, protection against brute-force attacks, etc. The system can additionally configure SELinux rules and configure host-based firewall.
- Plays well with your existing server setup. You have full control over your email server. The system is flexible and comes with defaults that make sense.
- Backed by professional consulting service to assist you with migrations, import & export and custom setups.
- Firewalls. Implement host-based firewall rules on your Linux server.
- Database servers. MySQL, MariaDB or PostgreSQL. Setup and maintain database servers to suit your needs.
- Backup and recovery systems. You've got it all covered, right?
- Monitoring. Use a system like Nagios or Shinken to monitor your applications and servers. Don't just monitor, but also automatically fix a variety of issues and be notified when there is an incident.
The list above should give a fair idea about the type of services we offer. We are keen to take up other types of Linux system administration projects too.
For servers, we recommend CentOS Linux distribution. More commonly, distro. We could also work with other distros such as Debian, Ubuntu and Fedora.